Archive without dropdown
- јули 2021 (1)
- февруари 2017 (4)
- јануари 2017 (4)
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- asmodeus (2)
- Markup (1)
- Media (1)
- Post Formats (3)
- Uncategorized (5)
Category with dropdown
- Boat Airdopes Genesis TWS Earbuds With Up to 54 Hours of Battery Life Launched: All Details 05/29/2023Boat Airdopes Genesis true wireless earbuds have been launched in India. The new TWS earbuds support Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity, and the earbuds case packs a 400mAh battery. The earbuds 13mm drivers and are claimed to offer up to 54 hours of battery life.
- Honor 90, Honor 90 Pro With 200-Megapixel Cameras, 120Hz OLED Displays Launched: Price, Specifications 05/29/2023Honor 90 and Honor 90 Pro have been launched by the Chinese smartphone maker. Both phones sport large 6.7-inch 120Hz OLED displays. They are equipped with a 200-megapixel primary camera, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera and a 50-megapixel selfie camera. These smartphones will go on sale in China on June 7, according to Honor.
- AI Cryptocurrencies: All You Need to Know About This Emerging Crypto Category 05/29/2023Powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), AI crypto coins are usually related to projects, that aim to bring AI and blockchain together, amplified with Machine Learning (ML) tools deployed to enhance token capabilities. The Graph (GRT), SingularityNET (AGIX), and Oasis Network (ROSE) are among the top five AI cryptocurrencies, as per CoinMarketCap.
- Vivo Y78 5G With Snapdragon 695 SoC, AMOLED Display Launched: Price, Specifications 05/29/2023Vivo Y78 5G has been launched in Singapore. The phone already debuted in China earlier this month. However, it carries different specifications from its Chinese variant, including a different display as well as the chipset. The Vivo Y78 5G in China is powered by a Dimensity 930 SoC whereas the global variant ship with a […]
- ISRO Chairman ‘Confident’ India’s Moon Mission Chandrayan-3 Will Launch in July 05/29/2023Chandrayaan-3 is a follow-on mission to Chandrayaan-2 to demonstrate end-to-end capability in safe landing and roving on the lunar surface.
- NBCUniversal and JioCinema Strike Partnership to Bring Peacock Content to the Indian Streaming Platform 05/29/2023All NBCUniversal content will be available to stream on JioCinema from June onwards. Reliance’s Viacom18 and NBCUniversal have announced a multi-year deal, making JioCinema the new home for its Hollywood catalogue of TV series and movies in India. The deal includes Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, M3GAN, the Office, Downtown Abbey, the Jurassic franchise, […]
- Xiaomi to Make Wireless Audio Products in India, Targets 50 Percent Jump in Production of Local Components 05/29/2023Xiaomi's Indian arm will start making wireless audio products in the country through a partnership with electronics manufacturer Optiemus in a push to further localise its operations, the company said on Monday.
- Box Box Club Makes F1 Info Smartphone-Friendly With Vibrant Widgets, Beautiful Graphics 05/29/2023Box Box Club hopes to make things easier for F1 fans looking to access basic information on their smartphones, such as race schedules, results, and championship standings. The made-in-India app offers features such as live widgets and Apple Watch faces, designed to make access to F1 information easier for fans.
- The Little Mermaid Makes Box Office Waves With $185 Million in Collection 05/29/2023Disney’s The Little Mermaid live-action remake raked in $185 million, netting the top spot at North American box offices on its opening weekend, over the United States' Memorial Day holiday. The film made $68 million (about Rs. 561 crore) from regions outside the US and Canada, while the remaining $117.5 million (about Rs. 971 crore) […]
- Binance to Launch Japan-Centric Crypto Exchange Soon, Vouches Regulatory Compliance 05/29/2023Binance is now inching closer to launching a new exchange tailored to the Japanese investor community. The platform, Binance Japan, will have detailed KYC identification process. The crypto exchange is expected to start shifting Japanese users from its global platform to the Japan-centric exchange around August 1.